Entice considers bloggers an important and vital part of our team. If you are interested and meet the following criteria, please click the link below and fill out our form.
Requirements to blog for Entice:
- Two posts are required per month.
- The first day of the month is a new month, the last day complete that month.
- The focus of the post/photo should be on an Entice item for the required 2 photos/posts. For your post to count, the item must be clearly and prominently visible.
- The two posts cannot be featuring the exact same item.
- Add your photos to the Entice Flickr Group
(if you have a Flickr account)
- Tag your photos with the name “Entice”
- List the name of the item and where it can be found. If applicable, include the date of the sale or event.
- Links are no longer required in Flickr. (We do not require you to have a PRO account). Just a written event name or sim name and the item’s name is fine with us 🙂
- Entice must be listed as one of your sponsors on your blog or profile (wherever you primarily do your posts). We ask that you also link back to our blog (entice.fashion) or our main store slurl.
- Reports must be submitted by the 1st of the new month.
- For example, your May report must be in by June 1st
- The form link will be sent in notices and is also available in the office on the Flawless sim.
- Rose should not have to hunt you down or remind you. If this becomes a regular issue, removal from the blogging team may happen.
- If you cannot meet the requirements, please let us know as soon as you realize it is going to be an issue.
- We understand that everyone has their own issues and lives and things do happen. If you communicate with one of us (Rose, Jolene or Kira), we will do our best to work with you.
- If this becomes a regular issue though, we will ask you to reapply when you have more time to spend on blogging us.
- Rose Heartsong is our Blogger Manager.
- We ask that you communicate with her before you contact us about any issues you may have regarding blogging. However, if you have something that cannot be resolved with her or you don’t feel comfortable, we are always happy to speak with you.
* You may also be considered if you have an active Flickr or other prominent social media account. We do not require you to have a blog.
Please note: You will need to join a group in-world to join our blogging team.
**Should you require an extended break from blogging, we ask that you report this to us as soon as possible. We understand that everyone has a real life to take care of, so, please don’t be afraid to contact us. We will do our best to work with you.